Add your Comments Here

Add Comment

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >
tina richard on March 19, 2020 at 1:38 AM said:

Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  
Buy White Runtz Weed Online | Buy Marijuana Online on March 18, 2020 at 5:16 PM said:

We supply and retail good range of White runtz weed dispensary, Buy Pink runtz strain online, Buy Moonrocks Online,
Order Pink runtz strain online, White runtz weed for sale, Buy White runtz weed online, Where to buy White runtz weed,
vape pen cartridges for sale, buy vape pen cartridges online, cannabis oil for sale,Jungle Boys A vendre En Ligne
Buy Cannabis oil online, Buy cbd oil online, buy Smart bud cans online , buy Brass knuckles vape online,
buy Sundae Driver Strain online, Sundae Driver Strain for sale, Where can I find real Jungle Boys Weed online
Candy Cake Exotic Weed for sale, Cookies Mint Chocolate Weed, Buy Jungle Boys, Jungle Boys A vendre En Ligne
order cbd oil online,buy Lemon slushie strain online, buy Biscotti strain online, Buy Jungle Boys weed World wide Delivery
Cannabis Oil for sale, order weed online, Rick Simpson Oil for sale Australia, Legit Dispensary To Buy Jungle Boys Weed
buy jungle cake, Buy CBD Hemp Oil, Buy Cannabis Oil, Buy THC Cartridges,Pinkman Goo Exotic Weed for sale,
Big Smokey Farms Cali Tins for sale,Biscotti ,Biscotti Boyz Cali Weed for sale online
Blue Zkittlez Cali Weed for sale, Blue Fire OG By Space Monkey Meds, Buy Cookie Monster Cali Weed Tins Online
Dank vapes durban poison, Do-Si-Do by Cali Cans for sale, Buy Marijuana Online, order weed for sale online
THC Oil Cartridges, Biscotti strain for sale, order Biscotti strain online, Rick Simpson Oil for sale Australia,
Buy Gushers weed online, gushers weed dispensary, buy Cherry punch strain online, New California Strains For Sale online
medical marijuana for joint pain- medical marijuana for sale near me, White Runtz Cannabis Strain Information
buy purple kush online, buy pink runtz in Uk , buy rove cartridges in UK, Where To Buy Jungle Boys Online,Jungle Boys A vendre En Ligne
buy purple punch online, buy Gushers weed strain online, buy billy kimber OG online, Buy Rare Genetikz Online
Brass knuckles vape for sale,Jungle Boys for sale in London, Jungle Boys Weed For Sale FRANCE, Jungle Boys Weed For Sale in UK

CONTACT US:

Website:

https://whiteruntz.co/

Whatssap: +1 (352) 559-6491

Wickr ID: WEEDSSHOP
Mary on March 17, 2020 at 3:00 AM said:

My husband left me due to my lack of children for 9 years. My heart was broken because I could no longer bear the pain. I started looking for help on the Internet and found an article by (Sandar) that said DR Ogbo helped her recover her husband after paying some (spiritual items) used to prepare the spell that brought her husband back in 42 hours. I adhered to his testimony and connected with Dr Ogbo and after pouring my pains,Dr Ogbo gave me his words that I will become pregnant within a month after my husband returns. I believed him and followed all his instructions and paid the sum of 350 euros for him to buy the (spiritual items) I needed to solve my case. I was surprised when I received a call from my husband saying he was sorry and that he would return home and that this happened within 42 hours after Dr Ogbo prepared a love spell for me. My husband came back to me and this time we came back again and unbreakable. After 2 weeks, I was pregnant with my husband and gave birth to a lovely daughter we called (JOY). You may be going through hell now, but I tell you it won't last forever, because Dr Ogbo is here to help us all. You can chat with him on his WhatsApp line at +2348057586216 or send an email to: drogbohighspiritualspellcaster@gmail.com for a permanent solution.
Mary on March 17, 2020 at 3:00 AM said:

My husband left me due to my lack of children for 9 years. My heart was broken because I could no longer bear the pain. I started looking for help on the Internet and found an article by (Sandar) that said DR Ogbo helped her recover her husband after paying some (spiritual items) used to prepare the spell that brought her husband back in 42 hours. I adhered to his testimony and connected with Dr Ogbo and after pouring my pains,Dr Ogbo gave me his words that I will become pregnant within a month after my husband returns. I believed him and followed all his instructions and paid the sum of 350 euros for him to buy the (spiritual items) I needed to solve my case. I was surprised when I received a call from my husband saying he was sorry and that he would return home and that this happened within 42 hours after Dr Ogbo prepared a love spell for me. My husband came back to me and this time we came back again and unbreakable. After 2 weeks, I was pregnant with my husband and gave birth to a lovely daughter we called (JOY). You may be going through hell now, but I tell you it won't last forever, because Dr Ogbo is here to help us all. You can chat with him on his WhatsApp line at +2348057586216 or send an email to: drogbohighspiritualspellcaster@gmail.com for a permanent solution.
Charlotte on March 16, 2020 at 3:42 AM said:

Dr. Sambo cast a spell for me per my request. I bought a lottery ticket the day you cast my spell. Guess What guys? I hit 4 of 6 and won 7,000.000.00 Dollars! Then I received a letter from the hospital stating that the $ 7,000.00 bill I owed was settled .I want you to know that, your lottery spell have make me to win millions of dollars. Then a week later I won 5000.000.00 thousand dollars,Thank you Dr Sambo for your genuine spell. Am very grateful for what your wonderful lottery numbers did for me, i own a house and a car right now. Am free from debts.thank you for casting the lottery spell for me. I was trying to settle a job action and after the lottery winning spell you did, I received a settlement. I am now self employed. If you are at there looking for a real and a genuine spell caster,search NO MORE. Dr.Sambo is there to help you to win and be rich forever.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com Whats , App. him now +1(267)527-9481  
Elizabeth on March 6, 2020 at 6:33 AM said:

What a great joy in my heart to share this to the entire public on how Dr Padman cure me from herpes1&2 with his herbs, I never believe it will work because the doctors keep saying there is no cure but i was desperate and needed to get this thing out of my body. I saw a comment online testifying how Dr Padman cure her from herpes and hpv and i contact Dr Padman and explain my problem to him and he prepare the cure and send it to me through UPS,which i use it just the way He instructed me and thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure. I went to my doctor for checkup after 7days of taking the herbs and i was tested Herpes1&2 negative and my doctor told me that the virus is completely gone from my system. So i will tell you all who is looking for a cure to his/her HIV/AIDS and HERPES that Dr Padman took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cure my Uncle and his wife from HPV. Dr Padman heals with natural herbs. Please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him on +1949229386 (info@padmanspell.com) . His website is https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html and he is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, COLD SORE, CANCER of all kind,DIABETES and so many other infections. https://twitter.com/padman_dr .
Carla Keiva on March 3, 2020 at 4:14 PM said:

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after 10 years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address gethelp05@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Ilekhojie His email: gethelp05@gmail.com or His WhatsApp Number:+2348147400259
Aisha Kun on March 2, 2020 at 1:00 PM said:

Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her email:  Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now
janny crocket on February 24, 2020 at 1:26 AM said:

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE
janny crocket on February 24, 2020 at 1:25 AM said:

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE
David Haley on February 21, 2020 at 6:46 PM said:

PLEASE READ IF YOU THINK HSV 1 AND 2 DOES NOT HAVE A CURE God bless Doctor HASSAN for his good works. I'm happy to be here to testify about doctor HASSAN he was the one who was able to cure me from HSV 1 and 2 with his herbal medicine. I was once herpes positive,  it's been 2 year and 6 months now that my Herpes test result was confirm negative after using doctor HASSAN herbal medicine. Doctor HASSAN has cure to all manner of diseases, STDs, he saved me from HSV, I went through different website I saw different testimonies about him. I also read on how Doctor HASSAN cured an HIV patient another Hepatitis and i was wondering why are people still suffering of disease when there is solution, I thought of it then i contacted Doctor HASSAN, he replied me and ask me some questions, I answered him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with Via the DHL delivery and directions of how i will use it, i took the medicine for a period of 21 days as directed by doctor HASSAN and I went for a medical test few days after i finished the Herbal medicine. When my test result came out it was tested HERPES TYPE 1 and 2 negative, my doctor could not believed how it happened because he believes that there is no cure for HERPES, he was really surprised. if you are HIV, HERPES, HPV, ALS,CANCER positive do not lose hope contact Doctor HASSAN  the Herbal Doctor for total solution to your problem. I am so happy for what he did in my life and i promised him that i will let the world know about him. contact him today with the information, WhatsApp/call +2349032582239 EMAIL: drhassanherbscure@gmail.com Webpage : https//dr-hassan-herbal-cure-for-herpes.business.site
Aisha Kun on February 18, 2020 at 5:20 AM said:

Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now
Aisha Kun on February 18, 2020 at 5:20 AM said:

Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now
Maria12 on February 11, 2020 at 10:12 PM said:

I want to testify of the good work of Dr Iwisa who helped me in getting my happiness back i was going to have again. i was in a relationship for 4yrs with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him so much after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several way but yet no outcome.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr Iwisa.i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry myself that everything will be okay within 24 hours my lover was back asking me to forgive him.Anyone similar problem should contact DR IWISA Email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com Call & Whatsapp +27730886631 https://superiorspellhome.webnode.com
Maria12 on February 11, 2020 at 6:20 AM said:

I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking to find help on saving their marriage/relationship. Me and my husband had a torrid time for a whole decade; all our family & friends constantly advising us to get a divorce but we knew it would break our children’s heart. We tried so many different things to save our marriage i came across a very helpful online spell caster DR IWISA website https://superiorspellhome.webnode.com that help us solved the problem well for us with his permanent reunite marriage binding love spell: if you are looking for help; I do highly recommend anyone who is having troubles right now to try DR IWISA Email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com Call & Whatsapp +27730886631 https://superiorspellhome.webnode.com
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >

Add Comment

 
     
 
 
CLICK ON BANNERS TO VISIT EACH ONLINE MAGAZINE - SOME ARE IN THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE AND WILL BE ONLINE SOON
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
 
© Copyright 2016 All Photos by Ed and Wayne from The Long Island Web / Website Designed and Managed by Clubhouse2000
 
 

* The Long Island Network is an online resource for events, information, opinionated material, and links to the content of other websites and social media and cannot be held responsible for their content in any way, but will attempt to monitor content not suitable for our visitors. Some content may not be suitable for children without supervision from an adult. Mature visitors are more than welcome. Articles by the Editor will be opinions from an independent voice who believes the U.S. Constitution is our sacred document that insures our Inalienable Rights to Liberty and Freedom.

 
Disclaimer: The Advertisers and Resources found on this website may or may not agree with the political views of the editor and should not be held responsible for the views of The Long Island Network or its affiliates. The Long Island Network was created to promote, advertise, and market all businesses in the Long Island Network regardless of their political affiliation.